The BIG RED flexitank
EPT has developed a state-of-the-art flexitank. It maintains the integrity of the container and is better able to withstand the demands of shipment by road, rail or sea. As the technology leaders in the industry, EPT offers a global solution to the packaging and transportation of bulk liquids that is safe, economical and environmentally friendly.
The important value that is included in the BigRed Flexitank package is the personal service with fitting, loading- and discharge to let the customer feel the product and not only buy the product.
We studied the forces of liquid dynamics and engineered a total system that helps absorb the energy and minimize its effect on the flexitank and the container.
- Made in the U.S.A. to ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Passed both the Association of American Railroads (AAR) Impact Test and the AAR Simulation Test
- Only flexitank to have completed Rail Terminal Handling Procedures
- Authorized by Class I Railroads of North America
- Only flexitank approved by the Russian Railroad (RZD)
- Meets all Container Owners Association (COA)
- Recommended Code of Practice for Flexitanks requirements
- Certified Kosher
- Complies with Foodgrade Directives 2002/72/EC, 2005/79/EC,
- 2007/19/EC and 2008/39/EC
- Covered by $10 million in product liability and pollution insurance
- Documented EPT Reclaim-Reuse Policy